Without prejudice to the legal and regulatory provisions determining the attributions of other organs of the State, the administration has the following attributions:
- the study and execution of new public buildings financed by the State, including their equipment and the development of the surroundings;
- the study and execution of new public buildings carried out by pre-financing provided by a parastatal institution or a private establishment, including their equipment and the development of surroundings;
- the council and technical assistance on construction to parastatal and public institutions under the supervision of other ministries;
- the establishment and management of the inventory of public buildings;
- the establishment and management of maintenance programs for public buildings, their equipment, surroundings and plantations;
- the maintenance and technical management of public buildings and their special equipment;
- the study and the realization of the works of transformation, extension and rehabilitation of the public buildings including their equipment and the development of the surroundings;
- the establishment and management of the inventory of movable property in buildings used for public services, with the exception of movable property included in the allocation of cultural institutes; the management, maintenance and removal of these movable property; the services incumbent upon the administration in the context of official and public ceremonies;
- the expertise of built properties to acquire and dispose of by the State.
In carrying out its duties, the Administration may call on the collaboration of private-sector experts.